Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Southern Soujourn Rescheduled


The forecast of rain caused me to cancel the ride on 5/18. It has been tentatively rescheduled for June 1 assuming this works with everybodies schedule.


This is one of the rides I did for the book last year. I ended up doing the ride by myself. It was a good ride and I wanted to do it again this year with a group.

Directions to starting point:
Take I-295 or NJ Turnpike to exit 1 at Pennsville, Route 49 East to Fort Mott Road. Turn right onto Fort Mott Road and travel 3 miles. Park is located on right.

I mapped out the route on MapMyRide.com. It should be about 57 mile. Click on the button below to see an interactive map of the ride.
View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Click Here to see some pictures of where we will be going

No comments: