Sunday, August 2, 2009

Errata

I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and have had a lot of fun but did not get a chance to do any biking. Now that I'm back I'm looking forward to riding again. This past Saturday was the PFW cycling event and it couldn't have been a nicer day. Usually I work the registration desk in the morning then do 50 or 60 miles while taking pictures of all the bikers.

This year I didn't get a chance to ride because I was doing a book signing with Barnes & Noble. They usually don't do many external book signings but the PFW event was the perfect place to sell the book to bikers so they agreed to come out.

I did sell some books which is good but I also got a chance to talk to some people who had already bought it and were using it. The feedback was very positive which made me feel good since I put a lot of work into the book to make sure it was accurate and useful. Even though I did my best to make the book error free there is always the possibility that I missed something or that some of the roads, or rest stops have changed. This is why I have added an Errata section to the website for the book I have also added an email link so people can more easily contact me and report any errors that they find.

No comments: