Friday, March 13, 2009

Coffee Run

During the winter months New Egypt is one of the favorite stops for a bike ride. It is a relatively easy ride and there are a couple good places to stop and warm up on a cool winter day. There are also may different ways to get to and from New Egypt from the Hightstown area where we usually start the ride so it is easy to keep varying the route.

This past weekend I lead my first official ride for the club. I ended up with a good crowed and we took a short ride to New Egypt. I have posted the route on my NJ Road Biking site here. This is my standard short route which will give you an template to vary on your own should you want to head to there for a ride. I will post the longer route later in the season so you can see some of my other variations

No comments: