Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flag Day




I had a hilly ride in the book on Flag Day out of Neschanic Station. It was a hot day and I wasn't expected a big turn out but I figured a few of the regulars would show up. I ended up having only have one person show up who I didn't know.

I was a little afraid to do a hilly ride with someone I didn't know but she turned out to be a good rider. The ride when pass Round Valley then up to Oldwick and back on some roads that I haven't done before. The toughest hill was Deer Hill which was a little steep but doable. It wasn't fun after a little more climbing we were treated over 2 miles of nice winding down hills. By the time we were headed back along River Rd it had gotten really hot so the last few miles were a tough. It was a good route and with a few minor changes I won't mind doing it again.

No comments: