Sunday, April 17, 2011

Say Cheese!

This Sunday I headed to the Sourlands for some hill training as I try to get into shape for the "Ride the Quad" which is a hilly ride in Montgomery County PA. It was also way too windy to ride in the flats today.

I ended up riding by myself because I decided to do this last minute and didn't see any rides in the book that worked with my schedule.

I always have my camera with me when I ride so I can capture an interesting sights along the way. As I came through Mount Airy I saw a bunch of cows just sitting by the fence. I won't have taken a second look expect for the fact that it looked like they were waiting for somebody to take a family photo. They were arranged almost perfectly with the small calfs in front and the bigger cows in the back and exactly in between the fences posts. So I took the shot and moved on.

No comments: