Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me and My Shadow

I had a very strange experience the other night during a ride. As I was riding along I noticed silhouette of some one on a bike riding next to me. The strange thing is that it mirrored my exact moves. What's even more strange is the sky was a weird color. It wasn't it's normal grey but a bright blue. There was also this yellow orb above the horizon that hurt my eyes when I looked at it.

I think this was all because we finally had a sunny day. Its hard to tell because I haven't seen the sun or a clear sky since the end of May. We have been getting two to three inches of rain a week in June. A good day in June has meant that it only rains for half the day. It has also been relatively cold where the average high is in the low 70s.

All this has made finding time to ride really hard. I hope this weather pattern changes soon. If not then I am just going to have to learn to ride in the rain.

No comments: