Friday, April 24, 2009

Trees in Bloom

This pass weekend was the great weekend to see some of the local trees in full bloom. Besides the Magnolias and Cherry trees we also have some nice red and white flowering trees like the ones shown here. These trees are beautiful and great for the environment but unfortunately some of them will be turning in to saw dust soon so that my book may live. That's right I just got word from my editor that the book finally went to the printers.

I got an advance copy today and I think it came out really good. It should be out in stores by May 19th. The book has been a lot of work and I'm glad that the work is now complete. I intend to do some book signing to promote it but that should be fun.

Now that the book is done I can concentrate on riding just for the fun of it. The weather this weekend looks great and I have a ride in the book for Saturday morning out of Bordentown. It will be a nice flat cruise down to the pine barrens and back with a stop at a nice bakery near Smithville. It should be around 55 miles and a fun ride. Come out and enjoy the weather

(Disclaimer Falcon press prints their books on recycled paper, I think, so no actual trees were killed in the printing of my book)

No comments: