Monday, August 18, 2014

Lancaster Covered Bridge Metric


This pass Sunday I did the Lancaster Covered Bridges Metric which I haven't done in a while. I don't do many event type rides but the Covered Bridges Metric is a well organized ride in a nice area so it is worth doing on occasion. I went with Chris and made it a long day trip. We usually make a weekend trip out of it but I was too busy to do that.

The weather forecast called for a chance of showers but it looked like the rain might hold off  as we drove into the school where the ride started. Unfortunately the rain started a few miles in. It was never more than a little drizzle and it only rained on and off for about a third of the ride but it still meant we rode mostly on we roads. Still even with the less than perfect weather is was still a good ride and I'm sure I do it again. Hopefully in better weather.

No comments: