Friday, December 28, 2012

The Epic Year in Review

The time between Christmas and New Year is usually when all the major news shows summarize the events of the year and of course there is jibjabs comic take which you can see here As I look back at this year myself I realized I had pretty good year with some fun bike adventures.

There was of course the now famous Epic of El Capitain then on the trip to Lake Nockamixon I was very politely told I was a lying bastard for forgetting to mention some of the hills along the way. I did a lot of hilly rides this year and even attempted Fiddlers Elbows and survived. Besides my normal weekend rides I took two bike trips. One to Lake Champlain and another to Gettysburg both of which I really enjoyed and plan to do more of in the future.

Of course it wasn't the steep hills, long miles or new roads that made biking fun this year. It was, as always, the people that joined me on these sometimes crazy rides. So for all of you that road alone with me thanks for making 2012 a fun year. I wish you all a Happy New Year. I will see you on the road in 2013 once the weather gets a little warmer and I promise some more fun rides in the new year.

No comments: